Head of Strategy & Owner, Energi Shopper
Lew Bentley understands why people buy things and what can be done to influence them. He is the Head of Strategy for shopper marketing agency Energi and a regular columnist for FMCG Business.
His skills have been honed over a career path that includes Research Director of CM Research (now TNS), strategic planner for The Campaign Palace, M&C Saatchi and Clemenger BBDO, and as a senior marketing and communications consultant with Headlight and Maven.
Over the years Lew has worked in many different categories with many different clients. This includes:
- FMCG (Kiwicare, Sanitarium, Cottonsoft)
- Financial services (ASB, ANZ/National Bank, Westpac, Cooperative Bank)
- Destination marketing (Positively Wellington Tourism, Panuku Development Auckland)
- Education (University of Auckland, Victoria University)
- and Public Sector (Immigration New Zealand, NZTA road safety, Statistics NZ)